Hidraderm TRX Gel Cream 50ml
Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Gel Cream is a new depigmentation answer from Sesderma with three different anti-hyperpigmentation actives. Tranexamic acid is a new depigmenting ingredient which works in a different way from all other depigmenting ingredients used up to this date, as it prevents the activation of the melanin-producing cells, reducing the pigment production and consequently fading dark spots. This gel cream is suitable for normal to combination skin and can be combined with other depigmenting treatments from Sesderma for maximum efficacy.
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: dark spots, uneven tone, dehydrated skin, redness;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: normal to combination skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: reduces hyperpigmentation, reinforces the skin barrier, reduces vascularization;
- Formulated without: parabens.
Apply Sesderma Hidraderm TRX Gel Cream in the morning and evening, onto cleansed skin on the face, neck and chest.