Melascreen Depigmentant 30 Ml
Ducray Melascreen Intense Depigmenting Care Localized Brown Spots is a powerful depigmenting treatment suitable for all skin types. Infused with the properties of depigmenting actives such as azelaic and glycolic acid, this cream is perfectly equipped to combat signs of brown spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and premature aging. The intense formula provides targeted efficacy against pigmentation flaws, with 84% of clinical trial volunteers observing a significant improvement in the appearance of brown spots, and 75% reporting a lighter skin tone.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun damage, brown spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, premature aging;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: minimizes brown spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma, lightens and events out the skin tone;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
- Azelaic acid works on the skin as a gentle leave-on exfoliant, which helps unclog pores and refine the skin's surface;
- Glycolic acid effectively removes the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin underneath.
How to use
Apply Ducray Melascreen Intense Depigmenting Care Localized Brown Spots to the affected areas in the morning and evening. Avoid contact with the eyes. For optimal results, use for a minimum of 3 months.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycolic Acid Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearat, Ceteareth-33 Sodium Hydroxide Benzoic Acid, Disodium Edta, Tocopherol.