Intense Brightening for Faces (Dark Spots)
Having problems with dark spots on the face? The negative effects of aging, sun exposure and environmental conditions can take their toll. But now there is a safe, gentle and easy solution.
Many of our customers requested a product specifically designed for dark spots on the face. Our South Beach Intense Brightening for Faces™ is the ultimate in safe, gentle and effective natural use for the delicate area of the face. Our proprietary Insta-Brite™ technology exclusive to South Beach products provides an instant brightening cover up effect with each application, giving your skin a brighter, more youthful glow from the first day you use it. Great as a concealing foundation. With continued use, the active ingredients work with your skin to provide long lasting brightening results and even out skin tones. Features:
- Perfect as a concealing foundation.
- Shea Butter to help heal dry skin.
- Vitamin E to help retain moisture.
- Hibiscus Extract to maintain skin elasticity.
- Lemon Peel Extract to protect.
- Vitamin C to exfoliate and protect, while restricting melanin production.
- Rosemary extract to improve circulation and anti-ageing properties.
- Licorice Extract to inhibit melanin and scavenge free radicals.
- Bearberry Extract to inhibit melanin formation and brighten skin.
- Instant Effect to conceal dark spots instantly.
- Convenient airless pump.
How to use:
For best results, use twice a day (morning and evening).
To start, use only a small amount to see how the brightening effect looks. Be careful not to add too much at first. Apply directly to the desired area by gently rubbing in a circular motion until completely absorbed. Add more as needed to get the look you want.
You should experience a slight brightening effect. This is normal. Add more as needed and continue use until the desired result is achieved. Most people will begin to see results within 2-6 weeks or even faster. Individual results may vary depending on the cause and severity of the discoloration. Avoid exposure to sun. Consistent use is the key to quickest results